Monday, December 27, 2010

Poof its over

Can you believe that another holiday season has come and went.  Wow it flew but so did all of 2010.  I used to laugh when my parents would say wow this year or this month flew by...all while thinking ya right I can't wait to grow up.  Now hear I am all grown up and wow time flies now days.  My kids are growing up so fast and years are just zipping by.  I feel like I hardly have time to blink what I might miss a month.  The memories that I have are incredible but I am haunted by the missed opportunities that came from "doing it tomorrow or later" syndrome.  I guess a wise woman would say that a new years resolution would be to not procrastinate but that only solves part of the problem.  I still cannot slow down time.  So I am committed to cherishing every moment and cataloging every memory either in a journal, my blog, or in pictures.  Its a lofty goal but I think I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment